I am a person who observes first and act second. Most of what I’ve learned is “common” knowledge but I believe that they can be forgotten in the moment. Here is a list of things that I have learned by observation.
- People can be judgmental jerks without trying because they believe they are being nice.
- There is always something positive in every situation; you just need to look for it.
- There are many different ways to live life. I’m still trying to figure out why some folks believe differently.
- How people perceive you becomes who you are until they know you.
- Everyone makes mistakes. Not everyone learns from them.